Wednesday, March 5, 2008

..

I have this one collegemate named Dauz who will sing HELENA everytime he bump on me. It’s not hard to please me anyway. With that, am already smiling.

There’s one funny and messy-looking guy (also at my college) who’ll knock the wall or slip off from the stairs everytime he pass by me. That made me smile too. I remember there’s one day that he left a note on my car dgn kertas putih berkerenyuk teruk & bad handwritings too, “I think you’re cute like barbe doll”. Please take note cara dia spell Barbie. Haha. That’s cute.

But I talked to mr. boyfriend about all these. With the hopes that he’ll realized that I still need, once in a while a kinky & cheesy praise from him, a goodbye kiss that’ll make me want to kiss him even longer. But yeah, I was the one who told a girlfriend that we can’t be in love forever.