Friday, January 11, 2008

THE GEMINI vs THE VOICES

It echoes in my ears. It recurred in my thoughts. Spinning super fast like it would never stop. I need help.

I meant to talk about warm visit from Faisal, Erin & Bul last night. Our night out to Fun Fair across the road. Am surprised with another visit from my parents today. I felt important, I felt needed, I felt loved.

Am glad when Faisal finally decided untuk bekerja di darat. Am happy that he finally met his soulmate. Erin is such a sweet girl. I can see their chemistry, all of us friends can feel the love vibe running & flying so strong around us whenever the merpati 2 sejoli around. We are happy for them.

Aku lagi berkira-kira perbelanjaan untuk ke Jakarta & Bandung. Aku dah tekad, walau apa pun terjadi, aku akan sampai ke sana.

Oh voices, I know u won’t go away. I can’t hold on no more, I won't resist your frequent attacks no more. I just need to believe that am okay. I need to remind myself over & over again that everything’s gonna be alright. Afterall, I don’t mind your regular visits now, you’re like my most loyal companion now. Pardon me for being defeated & tempted by you.