Wednesday, January 2, 2008

dua ribu lapan

odd. last night i dreamt of En. Amir (my lecturer) who instructed me to do some sort of assignment, kind of an individual project of building a prototype of emporium, using the egg's shell. The next episode of the dream then, we were trapped in this huge atrium in desperate to save our lives. rasa seperti atrium itu akan runtuh, cause i remembered feeling gayat sepanjang tidur. mungkin kesan dari akibat i haven't attend any of his classes this week, first thing in the morning when I opened my eyes, I was cautiously wanted to start doing the project. Dear En. Amir, please don't appear in my dream anymore.
New year was fine. We didn't compromise with any extravagant celebration. Just a decent night out to annexe then early breakfast at nz and as always headed back at only past 4am. oh and yes, we had a lovely dinner at faisal's girlfriend's place yesterday. She prepared tasty spaghetti then the four of us went to KL View in Langat and had coffees while enjoying the lights of Kuala Lumpur above that hill. Lovely.

Am not prepared with lists of resolutions but these are some of the things that I look forward to accomplish through and by the end of 2008:

  • honoured practical training at LB (that big, famous ads agency)
  • graduating
  • ending up my student's life, start working
  • Bandung trip
  • Sarawak for RWMF again! (this year, we seriously want to experience real tuak)
  • Bjork Gudmundsdottir
  • get a new car

and oh, please please, I hope this year I wont' be entertaining any freaking rude, psycho boyfriend's friend's gilfriend anymore. That was a nightmare.

2008, here I come!