Tuesday, February 26, 2008

b-n-d-g

Bandung was so-so. It was not too exciting yet not too boring. Shopping in Bandung, yeah of course, was good, erk…was great maybe…

(This is random): Girlfriend asked me to set a goal of going to Amsterdam in 2 years time. I told her that am getting married in two years …. :) yeah right…

Hmmm…am supposed to post about Bandung right? What I love most was the weather and the friendly people in Bandung (yet, we got punked by them too though). Factory outlets and distros (term that they used for clothes’ shop) were all over Bandung, you’ll never get enough. Foods were not bad. Cewek & cowoknya biasa-biasa aja, kalo ada yg ganteng2, pastinya yg kaya2 atau dari Jakarta (hah).

We made used our 6 days 5 nights time in Bandung to the max. We went to most of the popular places in Bandung, not to forget Tangkuban Perahu (biarpun tambang ke sana agak mahal). I got chance to get stuff from MonikCeltic, Flashy Liquid, yadaa, yadaa… and boyfriend spent most of his money at UNKL’s (this post could be very lengthy if I keep writing about shopping, so enough about that). And oh, J.Co’s doughnuts were way easier to get (need not have to queue for hours compared to J.Co’s in pavillion).

I have plenty of pictures to post but aku tamak, I want to get pictures from Juad’s camera first then only I’ll post them in this blog. So, I went to Bandung. Sekian.