Monday, September 22, 2008

Siapa kata aku tak spontaneous?

Aku tak pernah purchase apa2 through online sepanjang hidup ini. Jgn tanya aku kenapa pasal perception & reaction aku terhadap technology, bla, bla, bla....complicated. Last saturday, at Bijou Baazar, seorang customer yg stop by at my stall were wearing this sickeningly adorable handbag! Instead of greeting her, I spontaneously said, "OMG! i love ur bag, i want it, can i see? U beli kat mana?". That girl (her name is Nazreen if am not mistaken) sgt baik hati, simply passed me her handbag while she's still digging my cheap pre-loved stuff. On the spot, aku jadi gila, nak! nak! nak! itu bag! Terus, she started explaining that her sister has this online shop named honey-pumpkin, I can order the bag, bla, bla, bla. She then terus gave me her sister's cell's no. And oh, she bought one of my checkers shirt. Tanpa berlengah lagi, aku terus sms her sister by the name nadia & ordered the bag.
Ok. Sebenarnya ini tak di kira online shopping kan? Pasal aku deal dengan the seller through sms je. Ah, tak kisah la. Yang penting, I can't wait for powly (in 2 weeks time). Yay!

Hah! Now, siapa kata aku tak spontaneous?