Friday, December 14, 2007

today's crap

Spending at least 4 hours a day in a library might sound decent enough, but the truth is, I started to feel that I can't find nothing else to do with my life.
Today, I forced my eyes to stay awake so that I could balance my sleeping & day hours proportion.
The fact that am lack of social friends at the college (that doesn't mean that nobody wants to be my friend) is leading my self-centered attitude way too high. This is an awkward declaration; but somehow, I believe am not feeling too lonely yet, but I started to realized that am definitely getting older. I guess, am enough with the-hey-lets-be-friends scheme that we supposed to apply in college's life? Ironically, back then when I was in Uitm, I wasn't intrigued in making hundreds list of friends either.
And btw, I've been reading a book from Deborah Tannen; "Women & Men in Conversation". But it doesn't seem like my intention to overcome the communication's barrier between me & my man really work though the messages/contents that the author sent through the book is clearly understood.